Many warning lights can be confusing, especially those generic symbols that have multiple meanings. One of Hyundai’s, the orange triangle is just one of those. So, what does the orange triangle with an exclamation point mean in a Hyundai?
It’s called the Master Warning Light and has the following meanings:
- Low windshield washer fluid
- Exterior lights malfunction
- Forward Collision-Avoidance Assist (FCA) malfunction
- Blind-Spot Collision Warning (BCW) System malfunction
- Smart cruise control malfunction
- High Beam Assist (HBA) malfunction
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS)
- Vehicle service reminder
Depending on your model of Hyundai, a dedicated warning light may illuminate instead of the master warning light. On occasions, a dedicated warning light may illuminate along with the master warning light. Certain Hyundai models may not be equipped with certain equipment.
Depending on your version of Hyundai, ]a message on the LCD dashboard display should inform you of further details.